I ran across this recording of a presentation I gave years ago about why hypnosis is so effective for smoking cessation. It still holds up, so I wanted to share it again.
Whether you’re a hypnotist who wants more ammunition when talking about hypnosis for smoking cessation, or someone who is interested in stopping smoking yourself, the presentation can give you some valuable pointers.
Right click on the link to download…
If you’re a hypnotist who wants more ammunition when talking about hypnosis for smoking cessation or some who’s interested in stopping smoking yourself, the presentation can give you some valuable pointers.
- What the biggest lie is about nicotine addiction
- What three categories need to be addressed for any smoking cessation method to be effective
- What the easiest way to break habits is
- Why it is so difficult for some people to quit
- Why drugs just don’t work
- How personalization will multiply the chances of success
- How hypnosis can reduce or eliminate withdrawal symptoms
- How hypnosis can reach the part of the mind responsible for habits–and change those habits efficiently
- What proof is there that hypnosis is effective long term
- What the #1 medical authority in the world had to say about hypnosis for stopping smoking
You can listen to the interview online or download it to your computer. You have permission to distribute the interview as long as you do not edit or alter it in any way.